AFRA offers a wide range of products and raw materials that enable you to optimize your brand’s sustainability by reducing, reusing or recycling. Here are some of our capabilities:
- PAPER:(FSC™-certified paper • Recycled with post-consumer waste • FSC™-certified parchment • Non-wood paper w/ agricultural waste • Sugarcane • Cotton • Water dissolve • FSC™-certified paper with agricultural content)
- LABELS: (100% recycled polyester woven and printed • 100% recycled satin tapes • Organic cotton woven and printed • Eco-friendly fibers such as lyocell, bamboo, hemp and linen • Recycled cotton)
- STRINGS: (Organic cotton • 100% recycled polyester with GRS certificate • Hemp and jute)
- PACKAGING: (FSC™-certified paper • Biodegradable bags • 100% pre and post-consumer recycled plastic • RPET bags made from 100% recycled plastic bottles • Stoner paper made from crushed limestones • Able to add biodegradable polymers into conventional plastic making the plastic biodegradable)
- BADGES: (Chrome-free leather • Recycled leathers • Silicone • Oekotex & FSC™-certified Jacron • 100% recycled polyester embroidery • BCI cotton embroidery • Recycled TPU • Pineapple leaves • Appel leather • Recycled PU • Water based PU • Recycled felt • Recycled lycra)
- CARE LABELS: (Printed on 100% recycled polyester satin • Organic cotton • Recycled nylon • Tencel™ • Bamboo)
AFRA LABEL INTERNATIONAL LTD takes our responsibilities to the environment and minimizing the impact of our production methods seriously. All our production is REACH and CPSIA compliant and we have implemented an extended restricted substance list. Company work with our paper suppliers to offer recycled content boards which offer sustainability without compromising on consistency, global availability and design vision. We offer recycled polyester materials for both woven labels and care label production.